Verified Publisher request for Daisytuner

Dear Policy Reviewers,

I am Lukas Trümper, the founder of Daisytuner. I am writing to request Verified Publisher status for our company in the Canonical Snap Store. We are developing the docc snap, a new compiler for x86 and GPUs improving the performance of software, which is currently awaiting publication in the Snap Store.

Snaps to be Verified:

• docc

Institution:

Daisytuner

Role:

Founder & CEO

Group Email Address:

hello@daisytuner.com

Collaboration with Canonical:

Daisytuner UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is a Germany-based compiler company which develops next-generation compilers for large-scale simulations and real-time edge applications. Although we have not yet partnered directly with Canonical, we plan to make the Snap store the primary distribution channel for our compilers. We are committed to maintaining, updating, and ensuring the high quality of our snaps for our clients.

We believe that obtaining Verified Publisher status will demonstrate our commitment to providing reliable and genuine snaps to our clients. We are dedicated to maintaining the high standards set by the Snap Store and are excited about the potential collaboration with Canonical to continue improving our offerings.

Thank you for considering our application. We look forward to your feedback and are ready to answer any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Lukas Trümper

Founder, Daisytuner

1 Like

Limited by two links for this account. So, here some useful links:

+1 from me - this request meets all the requirements for a Verified Account as per Verified Accounts

@alexmurray we’re getting closer to our first version and would want to release in the next weeks. Can we progress on this topic?

Can anyone else on the @policy-reviewers team please chime in on this request? Thanks.

Hi Lukas @daisytuner,

Could you please update the email address in your publisher account to match the group email you shared here?

Thanks, Najam

Hi,

I updated it a while ago, isn’t it showing the hello@daisytuner.com address?

hi @nansari - just wanted to follow this one up. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey everyone, can we continue here? Thanks!

@policy-reviewers - ping, tagging to help follow up. Thanks!