Do a snap’s screenshots have, and if not should they have:
- A maximum number? (We just tested uploading 18 screenshots, with no error. I’d suggest a maximum of 4 or 5, not counting banner graphics.)
- Minimum dimensions? (The upload form seems to accept a 10 px × 10 px “screenshot”, which would be obviously a mistake.)
- Maximum dimensions? (The upload form seems to accept a 10000 px × 6000 px “screenshot”. Any sufficiently large image is effectively a DoS for end users.)
- A maximum file size?
- Any restrictions on aspect ratio? (A “screenshot” that’s 3840 px × 100px might be within allowed dimensions, but it would look like a malfunction to store users.)
- Any restrictions on animation? (That is, what happens if you try to upload an APNG?)
Separately, should it be possible to upload videos? Other stores allow this. If so, they should also be limited in number (I’d suggest 1), dimensions, duration, and file size.
These questions are important because they influence the UI for uploading and ordering. For example, the easiest UI for organizing screenshots is quite different if the maximum number is 4 than if it’s 30.