Flutter Snapcraft.yaml

Hello guys,
I’m using flutter for my application. like the Flutter says, It was my snapcraft.yaml:

confinement: strict
base: core18
grade: stable

apps:
  aliyazdi75:
    command: my_site
    extensions: [flutter-master]
    plugs:
      - network

parts:
  aliyazdi75:
    source: .
    plugin: flutter
    flutter-target: lib/main.dart

but it gave me Failed to register: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied when I ran aliyazdi75 and after some searches from here I changed it to:

confinement: strict
base: core18
grade: stable

slots:
  dbus-aliyazdi75:
    interface: dbus
    bus: session
    name: io.github.aliyazdi75

apps:
  aliyazdi75:
    command: bin/my_site
    slots: [dbus-aliyazdi75]
    extensions: [flutter-master]
    plugs:
      - network

parts:
  aliyazdi75:
    source: .
    plugin: flutter
    flutter-target: lib/main.dart

After uploading .snap file says:

The Store automatic review failed.
A human will soon review your snap, but if you can't wait please write in the snapcraft forum asking for the manual review explicitly.
If you need to disable confinement, please consider using devmode, but note that devmode revision will only be allowed to be released in edge and beta channels.
Please check the errors and some hints below:
  - human review required due to 'deny-connection' constraint (interface attributes)

Why would I need to add dbus slot for my application, and how to fix this error:
human review required due to 'deny-connection' constraint (interface attributes)
Thanks in advance.

By default snaps are restricted from owning names on the D-Bus system and session buses. For example, imagine how your application would behave if some other application requested ownership of io.github.aliyazdi75 ahead of yours?

If you log in to the developer side of snapcraft.io, you should be able to navigate to your uploaded snap and request human review. This is a fairly simple case, so it is likely the request will be granted fairly quickly, and should allow future uploads to using the slot definition to pass automatic review.

Fair enough. So is the D-Bus system mandatory for all the flutter snapcrafts? And Flutter website should change the .yaml file template?
And how much longer does it take for this review to be done?