I’m currently planning on broadcasting some of my snapcrafting sessions on Youtube/other platforms, here are the specs:
- Snap from bootstrapping to publish
Initiate the new snap from
snapcraft initto store uploads
- Snap maintenance
Regular works like bumping versions, fixing failed snap build, resolving known issues, etc
- Snap upstream attempt
Contact to the upstream for acknowledgment and adoption, etc.
- Snap migration/ownership change, etc…can really be anything
- Although can be served as a reference, these videos are not supposed to be a tutorial video, no step by step guidance and explanation on anything is necessary.
- As the work is not rehearsed in advance the outcome may vary (a.k.a. might not succeed to be a usable snap, etc.)
- Answering questions on chat channels are optional
- Audio/Camera feed is optional (excluding the terminal/screen showing the process, of course)
- The work may be split into multiple parts, ie. there may be no concrete process in a certain broadcast
Not in the sense of the Bitbucket’s pair programming, but I wonder if anyone is interested in broadcasting their work-in-progress as well? Maybe we can make it a routine event(Like the Snapcraft Clinic ).
To be determined.
2021-07-23T14:00:00Z → 2021-07-23T15:59:00Z
Topic: Snapping speedtest-cli