Verified Publisher Request for RacketyTV, SL

Dear Policy Reviewers,

I am Aleix Morte , Chief Technical Officer and Co-Founder of RacketyTV. I am writing to request Verified Publisher status for our company in the Canonical Snap Store. We have developed the rackety-nuc-script wich is a private script we use to serve our embedded application in Racket clubs. It is currently published as a private snap, and now we are requesting shutdown permission (manual connection) in this topic

Snaps to be Verified:

• rackety-nuc-script

Institution:

RacketyTV, SL

Role:

Chief Technical Officer & Co-Founder

Group Email Address:

info@rackety.tv

Collaboration with Canonical:

RacketyTV is an spanish based company that aims to create a great community of Padel & other racket sports players. We are looking to provide improvements in the era of streaming and will try to help the Canonical community to improve in that direction as well. We are currently also providing help in some topics of the snapcraft forum.

Thank you for considering our application. We look forward to your feedback and are ready to answer any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Aleix Morte

Chief Technical Officer, RacketyTV, SL

aleix@rackety.tv

+1 from me - this requests fits the requirements for Verified Accounts

Hey @alexmurray, can we push on this to get reviewed soon? I don’t want the request to be lost in the forum :frowning:

Can other @policy-reviewers please chime in on this request? Thanks.

+1 from me. Shall proceed with granting verified status.

Hi,

Verified status has been granted to the RacketyTV account with username rackety. @alemosa if you could check and confirm.

Thanks,Najam