Verified Publisher request for EdgeIQ, Inc

Dear Policy Reviewers,

I am Mikhail Vataleu, the Chief Architect at EdgeIQ, Inc. I am writing to request Verified Publisher status for our company in the Canonical Snap Store. We have developed the coda snap for device management and workflow orchestration, which is currently awaiting publication in the Snap Store.

Snaps to be Verified:

Institution:

EdgeIQ, Inc

Role:

Chief Architect

Group Email Address:

operations@edgeiq.com

Collaboration with Canonical:

EdgeIQ, Inc is a US-based product company which provides device management and workflow orchestration solutions. Although we have not yet partnered directly with Canonical, however we have already started conversation about collaboration opportunities to further enhance our contributions to the Snap ecosystem with @awe, @Gabriel and @mikecw. We are committed to maintaining, updating, and ensuring the high quality of our snaps for our clients.

We believe that obtaining Verified Publisher status will demonstrate our commitment to providing reliable and genuine snaps to our clients. We are dedicated to maintaining the high standards set by the Snap Store and are excited about the potential collaboration with Canonical to continue improving our offerings.

Thank you for considering our application. We look forward to your feedback and are ready to answer any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Mikhail Vataleu

Chief Architect, EdgeIQ, Inc

mikhail@edgeiq.com

+1 from me - this is almost a text-book case for the Verified Accounts process and meets all the requirements.

1 Like

+1 from me as well, thank you for the application.

This can be actioned now.

Hi @edgeiq,

Could you please confirm if operations@edgeiq.com is the correct email here? I couldn’t find this email in our records; we only have operations@edgeiq.ai.

Thanks,

Odysseus

Sorry this is a typo. The correct Group Email Address: operations@edgeiq.ai

Hello @odysseus-k

Thank you for the highlight. Yes you are right this is a typo. The operations@edgeiq.ai is correct group email.

Best Regards,

Mikhail

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response. This has now been completed as requested.

Thanks,

Odysseus