Verified Publisher Request: `authzed`

Hi all

I’d like to request Verified Publisher status on behalf of Jimmy Zelinskie at Authzed, who I’ve been working with to land the spicedb snap.

Jimmy worked on landing the snap recently, and the latest version was released by their CI automatically, so they should be in good shape with future releases.

Jimmy is the founder of Authzed. We met in person at FOSDEM 2024 through a mutual connection. The email address that should be tied to the verified publisher account is the same as that of the authzed account on the store.

Many thanks! Jon

2 Likes

Thanks @jnsgruk - as per Verified Accounts we need the following information:

• The group email address that should be tied to the Verified Account.

Otherwise this looks good to go - so +1 from me once we have this missing piece of info. Thanks.

Hey Alex! I think the best address to use is support@authzed.com.

Thanks, Jon

Thanks @jnsgruk - can other @policy-reviewers please chime in on this request?

1 Like

+1 from me too, looks good!

1 Like

+1 from me as well. Thanks @jnsgruk for helping the upstream get their app published!

+1 from me, too! @jnsgruk since you mentioned the email support@authzed.com, and it is currently not the email tied to the publisher account of the spicedb snap, could you please ask that Jimmy changes the email address tied to the publisher account to support@authzed.com ? It would also be great if he could specify Authzed as the company name for the publisher account.

This would be enough for us to be able to action the request.

Hey there! Apologies for the late reply!

I added support@authzed.com as a verified email to the account and also added the TXT record to verify our domain.

1 Like

Thanks @jzelinskie, I think that should be all we need, right @antonpkazakov?

@policy-reviewers anyone able to assist in getting this request finished off?

Hi @jzelinskie ,

Apologies for the late response. Thank you for setting up the spicedb details!

One more thing: because we’re verifying your publisher account, and not the snap specifically, could you please set up the support@authzed.com email address as the main address for your publisher account?

You can do that by clicking on your name in the top right corner on snapcraft.io, then “Account details”, then “Edit details”, and, finally, “Manage email addresses”. Or just follow the link Manage email addresses and log in with your publisher account credentials.

Once that is done, we’ll finish the verification process.

1 Like

All done! Thanks for the follow up!

1 Like

@jzelinskie Have you set it as the preferred one for the account? I somehow still see the same email in the publisher account on the Snap Store side.

Yep:

Excellent, now I can see it, too. The publisher authzed is now verified.

1 Like