Verified Account for MetaBrainz Foundation

I would like to request the verified account status for the MetaBrainz foundation.

A list of the snaps that you have, that should have a verified publisher associated with them.

Currently only the MusicBrainz Picard desktop app. More applications might follow.

The institution, foundation or company that you are a member of or work for.

MetaBrainz Foundation, who are running the MusicBrainz, ListenBrainz and related projects, like the Picard tagger.

Your role within that institution, foundation or company.

Developer on MusicBrainz Picard, primary maintainer of the Picard snap.

The group email address that should be tied to the Verified Account.

apps AT metabrainz DOT org

This is currently already the main account for the snap.

The way in which your institution has worked, collaborated or partnered with us. If your institution, foundation or company hasn’t so far, let’s start a conversation.

The picard snap got transferred to the MetaBrainz account in 2020 and has been actively maintained by us since then. Also we had to verify when autoconnect “removable-media” for picard was done.

Thanks!

1 Like

@policy-reviewers This request seems to have been forgotten. May I ask you to take a look?

Apologies for missing this request - +1 from me, all the requirements appear to be met for verified publisher status for MetaBrainz.

1 Like

+1 from me too. Releases have been consistent for over a year, there is an obvious commitment.

Hello everyone,

The MetaBrainz account has been promoted to Verified status. Thank you for your contributions to the community!

Najam

Thank you all very much

1 Like