Franz
Boostnotes
exa
ripgrep
XDMan

Qbittorrent please

1 Like

Yeah, ditto on pCloud !

Jellyfin is an opensource alternative for plex an appvote for snap version here would be good

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Snapping HDRView

VirtualBox . the version in 16.04 is getting ooooooooooooold

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Snapping rx pixel editor

Chiaki

Chiaki is a free and open source software client for PlayStation 4 remote play for Linux.

Everything necessary for a full streaming session, including the initial registration and wakeup of the console, is supported. The following features however are yet to be implemented:

• Congestion Control
  • H264 Error Concealment (FEC and active error recovery however are implemented)
  • Touchpad support (Triggering the Touchpad Button is currently possible by pressing T on the keyboard)
  • Rumble
  • Configurable Keybindings
2 Likes

RingCentral, something my work uses which was formerly a thorn in my side, now seems to be venturing into supporting Linux! https://ringcentral.zoom.us/download They’re doing the old fashioned package for every distro under the sun, just thought there might be opportunity there to get a new business partner on board with the new packaging paradigm.

1 Like

Any news about Green with Envy as a Snap

1 Like

You could try to contact them through

https://support.ringcentral.com/s/contact-support?language=en_US

There is a live chat to talk to them about considering a Snap package, i suppose explaining why it would be more optimal rather than doing individual packaging for several distros.

GNS3 would be a good addition

KakaoTalk PC messaging app

It would be a great addition! It is hard to install by itself and would be an amazing candidate to show how great snaps are

Request: firefox-trunk (nightly)

I’m grateful for the official firefox snap. But I’d really appreciate also having a (separately installable) firefox-trunk (nightly) snap. Any chance of getting one?

1 Like

Request: virt-manager and/or aqemu

EDIT: I realize that virt-manager as a snap may be a difficult ask. For me, an official thunderbird snap and an official firefox-trunk snap would be higher priorities. But virt-manager and/or aqemu would be nice too. :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Snapping Thunderbird

NetworkManager including VPN. VPN is very important for IoT gateways.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Mmjm snap

A post was split to a new topic: Mattermost server snap