Request for Dwellir to become a Verified publisher

Hello!

I’d like to request “Dwellir” to become a verified publisher. Following the requested template for this process: Verified Accounts

A list of the snaps that you have, that should have a verified publisher associated with it:

polkadot

The institution, foundation or company that you are a member of or work for.

Dwellir AB (https://dwellir.com)

Your role within that institution, foundation or company:

Founder, CTO

The group email address that should be tied to the Verified Account.

info@dwellir.com

The way in which your institution has worked, collaborated or partnered with us. If your institution, foundation or company hasn’t so far, let’s start a conversation.

We have collaborated in the Juju and LXD community and seek to strengthen this over time. We have delivered talks to the Ubuntu summit and supports/sponsors the Ubuntu SE community.

Dwellir is committed to continue developing the polkadot snap as this is core to our business. As we are deep in to the Polkadot community, we have a double incentive to continue to produce a high quality snap to this ecosystem.

I hope we can get verified as we are in the process of promoting the polkadot snap to stable.

+1 from me - seems like a text-book case for Verified Publisher status.

1 Like

Any progress on this?

@alexmurray any news on what the status of this is?

ping @policy-reviewers - can you please chime in on this request?

1 Like

I agree, +1 from me!

1 Like

Thank you for getting us through this. @alexmurray

When can we enjoy our new status ? =) :grinning:

This needs to be actioned by someone with more privileges than I - perhaps @odysseus-k or @lofidevops may be able to help here.

Hi,

This is now done. The Dwellir account has become a verified publisher.

Thanks,

Odysseus

1 Like