Autoconnect/greedy plug request for gtk-theme-orchis

I’m making this request in relation to automatic theme installation for the Orchis GTK theme. I’d like to request the following changes:

• allow any snap to auto-connect to the gtk-theme-orchis snap gtk-2-themes and gtk-3-themes slots.
  • update the declaration for gtk-theme-orchis snap to allow greedy connection to its gtk-2-themes, and gtk-3-themes slots.

There have been similar requests for gtk-theme-pop and gtk-theme-traditionalhumanized themes.

2 Likes

Hi @hellsworth,

Apologize for the delay! I am taking a look at your request and I am +1 to grant the requested accesses but I don’t see a gtk-2-themes slot in gtk-theme-orchis, is this correct? I only see gtk-3-themes.

Also, does the Orchis GTK theme have a specific requirement that needs to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH? I have not seen this for other themes before.

Thanks!

Ping @hellsworth can you please provide the requested info?

Sorry for forgetting this… We don’t need gtk-2-themes and that LD_LIBRARY_PATH is being set by snapcraft automatically.

Hey @hellsworth, thanks for the clarification. Can other @reviewers please vote?

+1 for the autoconnect request as well.

@hellsworth apologize for the long delay!

+2 votes for, 0 votes against, granting the requested global auto-connect with greedy plugs for gtk-theme-orchis. This is now live.

Thanks so much @emitorino!

1 Like