Transfer request: "terragrunt"

Hi,

We have started using Terragrunt at a wider scale within our department, and because of that, I’d like to take ownership of the currently outdated terragrunt snap (Install terragrunt on Linux | Snap Store).

I sent an email to the current maintainer (dt9394 (terraform-snap) published snaps in the Snap Store) on Sep 11, but had no reply yet.

I’m ok waiting a while longer to see if the current maintainer would like to update it and keep maintaining it, but if there’s no reply, I’d like to take over if possible.

TIA

Hi!

Could you send the current maintainer an invite to be a collaborator on the snap and have them accept the invite they’ll receive by email? We can wait a bit to hopefully have them added there, so we can verify. If they don’t respond, we can go from there.

Thanks, Emma

Hi there, apologies for my mistake - I had the roles reversed in my head. I will reach out to the publisher via the snap review as well and ask about ownership transfer too.

Please let me know if you receive a reply and I will do the same.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there,

I’ve gotten a reply from the owner of terragrunt and they’ve given permission to transfer ownership. I’ve transferred ownership to you

Thanks, Emma