Transfer ownership of Graphs

Hey,

I’d like to request a change of ownership from the “Graphs” application to my account sjoerd1993. Basically, I am the original developer of Graphs, and it would be good to have the developer details the same on the Graphs to increase the purposed validity of the Snap package. While the develoepr that currently maintains the Snap package will collaborate with us directly us through the official Github repo.

See the Flatpak version here: https://flathub.org/apps/se.sjoerd.Graphs The link to the Snapcraft page of the application is here: https://snapcraft.io/graphs

Well, it’d have been better if I had created this post, but as discussed here,

Kindly transfer the Graphs snap to the OP, with me as a collaborator.

Apologies for being a bit trigger-happy here with opening the topic myself, as indeed it would probably be a bit cleaner if @soumyaDghosh would have opened the thread themselves.

But just in case it needs my explicit approval as well, @soumyaDghosh should indeed remain connected as collaborator.

1 Like

@soumyaDghosh Can you please add the intended recipient (@Sjoerd1993) as a collaborator to the snap and have them accept the invite they’ll receive by email? This allows us to verify authorization and intent. Please let me know once this is done and I’ll complete the transfer.

@roadmr The collaboration has been sent, and will be done shortly I hope. Kindly allow the dbus for iplan, icon-library and resonance. Cause often I have seen, recently, snaps are taking very long time to get reviewed. Is there any issue from my side? I’m ready to co-operate.

I have to say I find your expectations a bit unreasonable - from what I can see, the first upload of icon-library was 2023-06-07 20:33, iplan was 2023-06-07 21:03 and resonance was 2023-06-07 05:01 - and your post above was 2023-06-07 21:09 (assuming I have my timezone maths correct) - for 2 of these snaps, this isn’t even 1 hour difference, and for the other it is less than 24 hours. I am not sure how fast you expect this process to be, but I think that is quite reasonable to expect a review to occur within 24 hours (during the normal working week). Please try and be more patient.

No I am talking about the previous ones, video-trimmer, monophony. BTW, thanks for those. I am very grateful about that.

The first revision for monophony was uploaded on Mon 05 June 2023 and the dbus name was granted by me on Tue 06 June 2023 - so again this is a 24h turnaround. For video-trimmer, you rejected a lot of the earlier revisions, then revision 11 was uploaded Sat 03 June 2023 and I granted the dbus name on Mon 05 June 2023 - again, this is a 24h turnaround on working days. I am not sure what more you expect.

1 Like

Oooo that answered me… Thanks a lot. And sorry about that.

@roadmr The collaboration is done, you can now transfer the ownership to the upstream and add me as a collaborator to it.

Just as a quick heads-up just so it doesn’t get interpreted wrongly, it was not my intention to mark this answer as a solution. I probably missclicked from my phone :slight_smile:

The transfer is complete, @Sjoerd1993 now owns the snap with @soumyaDghosh as collaborator.

• Daniel
2 Likes