Transfer ownership of chip-tool snap


I’d like to transfer the ownership of the chip-tool snap to Canonical.


The snap doesn’t have a stable release yet because it still under beta testing. The source code is on the Canonical Github organization and built via a CD pipeline configured on the store. The documentation has a good coverage of the basic usage.

Thank you

Hi there,

When do you expect to have a stable release of the snap?

if Canonical ownership is needed in order to move your beta testing phase along, we can consider it but otherwise I would prefer to wait until there is a stable release, which we usually require of Canonical-owned snaps.

  • Daniel

Thanks for the quick response. In this case, we’ll wait until after the beta testing to request the transfer.