Tranfer ownership of snap name

Hi,

Can someone please transfer the ownership of the snap registered in my personal account to the ‘umbrella’ account?

Thank you in advance.

I can do this for you.

Two things:

1. What’s the name of the snap? :slight_smile:
  2. Could you please add “umbrella” as a collaborator to your snap and have them accept the share? (this helps me establish trust and authorization without having to email you directly which is more cumbersome).

Let me know once done and I’ll do the transfer.

• Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I already made the umbrella account an collaborrator :wink: This account’s name is the same as the ‘umbrella’ account within the store. The email address of this account is only bound to 1 account (my personal account) with 1 snap in it.

If i could send you an PM i could share the names :wink:

Hey! please do PM the names (click on my name/icon and there’s a “message” button there).

I’m not a forum admin and as such I can’t check your email address/identity here to match it against the store (where I am an admin haha).

• Daniel

I realy don’t see the “message” button/text/icon. (i’ve clicked on everyting :joy:)

At first I realy didn’t see the “message” button/text/icon.
Found it, but the forum gives me a notification: Sorry, you cannot send a personal message to that user.

Done, after some wrestling with Discourse :slight_smile: thanks for your patience.

• Daniel
1 Like

Same here , thanks. Did see the transfer complete :smile: