Star me, please

Yes, you really should know me. If you don’t then where have you been? :wink:

Ubuntu.com blog posts:

Maintainer of Snapstats.org Snap Store statistics

Snaps under my own namespace: Snaps published by diddledani | Snapstats.org

My GitHub projects for every Snap and related project that I’ve worked on: DiddleDani’s Snaps (github.com)

Core member of Snapcrafters project at Snapcrafters (github.com) (I seem to be the most active there with input into most of the snaps at some point)

Primary maintainer of these Snapcrafters snaps:

• GIMP
  • Discord
  • Opentyrian
  • The Lounge
  • Flight Gear
  • Nano

Maintainer of these Snapcraft-related tools and utilities:

Edit to add: I have contributed to both Snapd and Snapcraft projects directly, such as implementing write access to the optical-media plug within snapd.

Like I said, if you don’t know me, then you really should look harder, because I’m Miss Snapcraft and you haven’t been paying enough attention :wink: !

10 Likes

PS. You indicated that we should make these posts private. There is no facility to do so!

I support this application fwiw. Dani has been and is a strong member of the community and has provided great value to the snap ecosystem :slight_smile:!

2 Likes

I support this application as well, Dani is very community focused and deserves to be one of the early star developer members.

1 Like

Thank you for your application and for all the fantastic work you do consistently in the community! You are now a star developer! :star:

3 Likes