I’ve collected several (3 so far) miscellaneous patterns into a single repository that is easy to grok. The current patterns in the library are:
- GTK App Localisations
- GTK theme fix for apps running under Wayland
- Cleanup routine to run last in the build, which clears your snap of any files that are supplied by the base snap or any content snaps you use
- Extensible hooks allowing you to have multple scripts for each hook
- Dynamic linker cache which pre-caches your dynamic libraries for faster start time
- uses the extensible hooks feature above
You can find the library at https://snapcraft-utils-library.readthedocs.io/.