Snapcraft fails to upload with 'Connection reset by peer' Errors

Am uploading new revision for my app in store and am getting these errors, i have tried so many times and every time am getting the same error message. Am having a connection with speed of 2mbps up down both. i think you guys should increase the reset timeout of app upload server because this is so annoying to upload 99% of package and then through the error most of the time.

Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by ‘ProtocolError(‘Connection aborted.’, ConnectionResetError(104, ‘Connection reset by peer’))’: /unscanned-upload/
Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by ‘ProtocolError(‘Connection aborted.’, ConnectionResetError(104, ‘Connection reset by peer’))’: /unscanned-upload/

Even after 100% of upload am getting this error. whats going on in the hood ???

Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(104, 'Connection reset by peer'))': /unscanned-upload/
Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(104, 'Connection reset by peer'))': /unscanned-upload/
Pushing ubuntu-social-kit_3_amd64.snap [============================================================] 100%
There was an error uploading the package.
Reason: 'Bad Request'
Text: '<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">\n<html><head>\n<title>400 Bad Request</title>\n</head><body>\n<h1>Bad Request</h1>\n<p>Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.<br />\n</p>\n<hr>\n<address>Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at upload.apps.ubuntu.com Port 443</address>\n</body></html>\n'

Running into this exact error.