Snapcraft Clinic

Yeah 2:30pm CEST, I snatched the Discourse timezone-aware tip from @kyrofa :smile:

3 Likes

Yep :slight_smile: though I might not be helpful at all as I’m not familiar with either Python or Ruby.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this, Tobias. It was informative and entertaining. I might even try hacking something together in Ruby again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!

What we got so far: https://gitlab.com/tobias.grasse/snapcraft-clinic-ruby-plugin/-/tree/tmp-result

3 Likes

I’d like to make sure whether the event will hold this weekend(11/6)? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Updated the date to today. See you then!

1 Like

I missed that, unfortunately, any arrangements today?

Is the event held today?

No, thanks to the holidays, we’re going to skip this week and be back next week a bit earlier in the day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I like the idea of this meeting. I’ll come better prepared next time !

2 Likes

I’d like to look at gcompris sound

1 Like

Topic for Friday Python plugin on core20 can't find ensurepip

Topic for Friday: Get PyQt5 properly packed, I’m getting:

ImportError: /snap/encuentro/current/lib/PyQt5/QtNetwork.abi3.so: undefined symbol: _ZdlPvm, version Qt_5
1 Like

Topic for Friday (unless is it resolved before)

I’m looking forward to a great discussion about two maybe totally distinct POVs to this:

• Further ideas on short term mitigation and workarounds
  • Long term resolutions
1 Like

I have a problem with DBUS on a snap I’m working on. I’ll bring my snap with me ! See you there.

We will adjourn the clinic sessions till the end of the year. However, if anyone has any specific topics that need troubleshooting, you can reach out directly, and we can sort something out.

1 Like