Snap store doesnt show up in applications menu and many more issues

hello everyone i had many issues with snap and snapstore on debian and kali i used xcfe4 on both distos and they always seem to have an issue they both dont show up in the applications i restarted many times i used all of the right commands for the installations of both distros i reinstall in the terminal did everything on currently on kali i used all of the install commands installed the deamon used snapd apparmor command the hello world install command works but when i use hello-world and snap-store didnt work it said [The command could not be located because ‘/snap/bin’ and then i edited the /etc/environment file and added the /snap/binlocation into the text and then restarted and the command worked then it worked so i used the snap-store in the terminal it opened then when i still install something from the store it doesnt add anything to the application menu when i go inside installed section it doesnt show the installed apps in the applications menu wire shark doesnt show up my apps i installed with the apt install command only shows the apps installed in snap store or snap install command and heres the what the terminal shows when i open snap-store command

┌──(lpako㉿lpako)-[~] └─$ hello-world Hello World!

┌──(lpako㉿lpako)-[~] └─$ snap run snap-store 08:31:16:0239 GLib-GIO g_app_info_get_name: assertion ‘G_IS_APP_INFO (appinfo)’ failed 08:31:16:0241 Gtk Not loading module “atk-bridge”: The functionality is provided by GTK natively. Please try to not load it. 08:31:16:0256 Gtk Failed to parse /etc/xdg/gtk-3.0/settings.ini: Permission denied Graylist: app;application;package;program;programme;suite;tool 08:31:16:0561 IBUS Failed to mkdir /home/lpako/snap/snap-store/1113/.config/ibus/bus: Not a directory 08:31:16:0807 Gs failed to load metadata: no plugin could handle refresh 08:31:16:0808 Gs Only 0 apps for recent list, hiding 08:31:17:0175 Gs Failed to get system: Failed to create an app for ‘///system/’ 08:31:41:0690 atk-bridge: get_device_events_reply: unknown signature