Snap documentation

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. Looks like an editor command :slight_smile: Now removed.

Can we add the Using the REST API | Snapcraft documentation article before the Managing snaps > snapd REST API node? That is quite a useful introductory post on using the snapd REST APIs.

Hello! Thanks for your suggestion - it makes a lot of sense. It’s not quite a Reference document, but it mostly is. Ideally, it should probably be split into a broader how-to guide.

I do have a short-term goal to expose much more of our documentation through the navigation.

1 Like

That’s reasonable, I don’t mind which category the article should be in, so do whatever that is sane to you.

Could it be interesting to have “Plugins” under the snapcraft → snapcraft-reference section? I believe the description of what a plugin is fits nicely here.

“Supported plugins” could be under “Plugins” or in its own header under reference with the name “Supported plugins”.

Thanks for the suggestions - the plugins top-level entry was actually a link to this doc, but it will be clearer if I rename this to the same name - thanks!

This should be “Level: 3”:

Yes, absolutely. Thanks so much for letting me know. I’ve just fixed this.

1 Like