Request to autoconnect to the pulseaudio plug for the snap blanket

Hi, the blanket app that I recently snapped needs pulseaudio plug to work properly. Without the pulseaudio plug, it throws the following error:

/dev/shm/jack_db-1000/__db.001: No such file or directory

This snap also has a private shared-memory which I’ll look into if it’s needed anymore or not.

regards সৌম্যদীপ ঘোষ

As per the official documentation, the https://snapcraft.io/docs/pulseaudio-interface is now deprecated - in particular audio-playback provides the same access that pulseaudio did previously, and from what I can see, neither would provide access to the path you mention above - can you please provide more details, and also try using audio-playback instead?

Thanks for the tip. I tested it before, but it didn’t help. May be something was done wrong by me. I will keep it in the edge channel for some days and keep an eye on it. Thanks again.

Hey @soumyaDghosh,

Can you please provide more details on what errors you’re facing, and if there is anything we can help with the audio-playback interface? Your input would greatly help us in addressing your concerns effectively. If we do not receive the requested information within a reasonable timeframe, we may need to remove this request to ensure a well-managed review queue

Thanks

Sure, kindly remove it. As I have said in my last comment, this is working fine without the pulseaudio plug. Thanks. And sorry for not clarifying.

Thanks @soumyaDghosh :slight_smile:

Feel free to reopen this post if any help is required.

Thanks