Request for personal-files

I made snap for autotrash tool which disappears from Ubuntu 20.04 repositories. A review of snap failed because of personal-files interface, which is needed to access user Trash dir. Snap is named autotrash-unofficial. Here is snapcraft file:
https://github.com/QkiZMR/Snaps/blob/master/autotrash/snap/snapcraft.yaml

The snap is currently using:

plugs:
  trash:
    interface: personal-files
    read:
      - $HOME/.local/share/Trash
    write:

‘write’ implies ‘read’ with personal-files. Furthermore the interface reference should be modified to be consistent with other snaps that use personal-files. Please adjust this to be:

plugs:
  dot-local-share-trash:
    interface: personal-files
    write:

While the ‘autotrash-unofficial’ snap is not the owner of $HOME/.local/share/Trash, it’s name makes it obvious that it will manage the trash directory. +1 for use of and auto-connection of the personal-files interface for write access to $HOME/.local/share/Trash with the interface reference of dot-local-share-trash.

@reviewers - can others please vote?

+1 from me too for use of and auto-connection of the personal-files interface for write access to $HOME/.local/share/Trash with the interface reference of dot-local-share-trash for autotrash-unofficial

Ok, thx. I will change interface name to dot-local-share-trash.

+1 from me for use of and auto-connection of the personal-files interface for write access to $HOME/.local/share/Trash.

3 votes for, 0 against for use of and auto-connection of the personal-files interface for write access to $HOME/.local/share/Trash with the interface reference of dot-local-share-trash. Granted. This is now live.

@QkiZ - there is a corresponding change to the review-tools that is not in production yet. In the meantime, you can request manual review for new revisions and a reviewer will perform the approval manually.

Awesome, thx. I will upload a new version today evening (CEST time).

Revision 5 uploaded.

I approved revision 5 just now.