Request auto audio-record for alfacast app

I found out about audio-record request from jamesh. Please turn on auto enable audio-record feature for alfacast app users, because audio record (audio streaming) is an integral and major part of the functionality.
Thanks!

Apologies for the delay in responding to this request - it got missed initially. I notice there is no mention of audio recording functionality in the description of the snap - as such if I were to install this snap I would find it surprising that it was automatically given the ability to record audio - could you please add some details to the snap description about how it uses audio etc so that it is more obvious to users that it may record / transmit their audio etc.

Hi alexmurray,

We updated our app description (added audio streaming), please review it. Is it enough description? Could you please add auto connect audio-record permission to alfacast app now?

Thanks!

+1 from me for auto-connect of audio-record for alfacast as this is now an obvious use-case and requirement for this snap - can other @reviewers please vote?

+1 from me for auto-connect of audio-record for alfacast, as well.

+1 from me for auto-connect of audio-record for alfacast. Audio recording seems to be a core feature of the application which would be clear to the user.

+3 votes for, 0 votes against, granting auto-connect of audio-record to alfacast. This is now live.