Problem install Snap

Hello, I loking for theards for my problem here but cant find and I write new theard-soory.
I have problem when want install snap, I enter command sudo apt-get update then my password and get this
E: Malformed entry 2 in list file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave.list (Component)
E: The list of sources could not be read.
Then enter this sudo apt-get install snapd and get this
E: Malformed entry 2 in list file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave.list (Component)
I am find this tutorial for install snap / https://www.reallinuxuser.com/how-to-use-snap-in-linux-mint/
Use linux mint/tara 19.
What is problem and how solve? I must say that I am not good on linux .

Something is wrong with the file at /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave.list. This file is usually created when you install the Brave Web Browser using the .deb file downloadable off their website. Have you edited that file at all? Could you try renaming it to brave.list.disabled for a test to see if it allows you to run apt-get update without the error?

It seems that your problem is unrelated to snaps, snapd, or snapcraft just yet. Once you’ve got the Brave blockage dislodged you should be able to get further…