Please transfer Landscape Client snap to the Canonical Account

Hi,

The Landscape Client snap has now reached the stage we would like to move it out of Beta. We have published a stable build and believe the meta data is all included as required.

Could we please request that this is moved to the main Canonical account as it will be maintained by the Landscape team going forwards as an official product.

Kind regards,

Michael Croft-White

Hi Michael,

We have published a stable build and believe the meta data is all included as required.

This is for the landscape-client, right? I can see all the published metadata as you mention but I don’t see anything published on a stable risk channel. Perhaps, I’m missing something here?

Thanks,

Odysseus

Hi Odysseus,

I believe I had promoted it to stable this morning but it seems it didn’t save (maybe I didn’t click the save button?). Trying to do it now though I’m getting an error message stating “Error:[object Object]”.

Any ideas?

Thanks MIchael

Hi Odysseus,

That’s all resolved now. The issue was that the snaps were still devel grade. They have now been updated to stable grade.

In addition, the web team will look at making that error message a little clearer for the future.

Please let me know if you require anything else from me.

Kind regards,

Michael

Hi,

This is now done. The transfer has been completed.

Thanks,

Odysseus