Parallel install weirdness

I’ve been using the experimental parallel install feature for comparative testing and come across weirdness in the paths set up.

I have the edge channel of Ubuntu Frame installed as ubuntu-frame and the beta channel installed as ubuntu-frame_beta, but the latter is picking up SNAP_COMMON and other stuff from the former:

$ snap run --shell ubuntu-frame_beta
$ export | grep frame/ 
declare -x LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/var/lib/snapd/lib/gl:/var/lib/snapd/lib/gl32:/var/lib/snapd/void:/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/graphics/lib:/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/lib:/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/usr/lib:/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu"
declare -x LIBGL_DRIVERS_PATH="/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/graphics/dri"
declare -x LIBINPUT_QUIRKS_DIR="/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/usr/share/libinput"
declare -x MIR_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC_PATH="/var/snap/ubuntu-frame/common/diagnostic/diagnostic.txt"
declare -x MIR_SERVER_PLATFORM_PATH="/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/mir/server-platform"
declare -x PATH="/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/usr/sbin:/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/usr/bin:/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/sbin:/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games"
declare -x SNAP="/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406"
declare -x SNAP_COMMON="/var/snap/ubuntu-frame/common"
declare -x SNAP_DATA="/var/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406"
declare -x XKB_CONFIG_ROOT="/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/usr/share/X11/xkb"
declare -x __EGL_VENDOR_LIBRARY_DIRS="/snap/ubuntu-frame/4406/graphics/glvnd/egl_vendor.d"

I was expecting SNAP_COMMON="/var/snap/ubuntu-frame_beta/common" and other variables to point into /snap/ubuntu-frame_beta/.

Any suggestions?

$ snap version
snap    2.57.5+22.04
snapd   2.57.5+22.04
series  16
ubuntu  22.04
kernel  5.15.0-52-generic