OpenTeam request for camera/audio-record

Hi,

I’m working on a virtual office tool called OpenTeam. Our application requires webcam/audio permissions.

For the application to work correctly we currently need the following to be run. Can they be done automatically?

snap connect openteam:camera core:camera
snap connect openteam:audio-record core:audio-record

Thanks

It is not entirely clear from the description of openteam that it provides video conferencing capabilities - could you please update the snap’s description to be more informative on what openteam does and then it will be more obvious to users if the snap is granted camera and audio-record access by default?

Hi Alex,

This is done now.

Best
Tim

+1 from me for auto-connect of camera and audio-record for openteam since these are part of it’s primary and expected functionality. Can other @reviewers please vote?

+1 from me, sounds very much in line with expectations

+1 for auto-connection of camera and audio-record interfaces for openteam. I agree that these sound like core functions.

+3 votes for, 0 votes against auto-connect of camera and audio-record for openteam - this is now live.

Hi, we’re releasing a new version under a different snap name (ehlo), can we get the same auto-connect settings but for ehlo? Our marketing department are working on the description copy at the moment but will be there soon.

snap connect ehlo:camera core:camera snap connect ehlo:audio-record core:audio-record

Thanks Tim