NodeJS deamon in Snap stop working

My Snap with a NodeJS application stopped working suddenly in last week. I dont know why. My snapcraft.yaml is a follow:

name: xxxx
base: core18
version: git
summary: xxxx
description: xxxx
grade: devel
confinement: devmode

environment:
  SNAPCRAFT_ENABLE_DEVELOPER_DEBUG: "yes"

apps:
  mongo:
    command: env LC_ALL=C mongod --bind_ip 0.0.0.0 --port=27017 --pidfilepath $SNAP_USER_DATA/mongod.pid --journal --dbpath $SNAP_USER_DATA/mongo
    daemon: simple
    restart-condition: always

node:
    command: env NODE_ENV=production node $SNAP/server.js
    daemon: simple
    restart-condition: always
    after: [mongo]

hooks:
  install:
    plugs: [home, network, network-bind]

plugs:
  home:
  network:
  network-bind:

parts:
  kernel:
    source: .
    plugin: nodejs
    nodejs-version: 12.13.0
    nodejs-package-manager: npm
    stage-packages:
      - mongodb-server

The build for my destination archtecture occur has no problems:

The right output is as follow (in local environment):

But the Snap logs repports nothing:

The app ‘mongo’ works fine. But ‘node’ no prints anything! The same application has works fine until the last week.

Anybody has any suggestion?

Thanks!

What do snap services bigboxx-kernel.node and systemctl status --no-pager -l snap.bigboxx-kernel.node.service report?

First a side comment,

This is internal to snapcraft, it will not have the result I think you will want it to have. It is for snapcraft developers, which is the reason it is not even documented. It just triggers debug logging for snapcraft (the tool) itself.

Now, snapcraft itself has not had a stable release in the span of the past weeks, so it should be safe to say this might not be a build issue. Do older revisions still work?

Can you share the resulting meta/snap.yaml? Are there any apparmor denials (snap install snappy-debug and run snappy-debug.scanlog while the snap is being installed).

Thanks very much, @lucyllewy and @sergiusens, for reply! I had included the ‘machine-id’ NPM module in my NodeJS app and, after a lot of debug steps, discovery that it are breaking entire Snap (without emit errors messages). I change this module for another solution and now all works fine (in last version of Snapcraft).