No sounds on snapcraft applications

Hey Everyone

So Here is the problem i’m on the raspbian OS and I’ve installed a few applications with canonical’s snapcraft store .The problem is that There is no sound in any of these applications . For exemple, when I launch retroarch with " snap run retroarch" the application work but I have no sound and I have this message in the terminal;

ALSA lib conf.c:3750:(snd_config_update_r) Cannot access file /usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf

ALSA lib pcm.c:2266:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM default

ALSA lib conf.c:3750:(snd_config_update_r) Cannot access file /usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf

ALSA lib seq.c:935:(snd_seq_open_noupdate) Unknown SEQ default

So is there anybody who knows what is the problem is and how to solve it?

Most snaps require the pulseaudio daemon that is usually started by your session. If you are not in a graphical environment then you need to start it yourself. Alternatively, if the snap is built to be able to use alsa then you can snap connect snap-name:alsa to give it access to the sound hardware directly.

yes, I’m in a graphical environment so i tried connect snap-name:alsa with retroarch and it is said " error: snap “snap-retroarch” has no plug named “alsa” but the thing is when i type snap connections retroarch, I can see a plug named alsa.

sounds like you are using the command the wrong way around …

sudo snap connect retroarch:alsa

I tried sudo snap connect retroarch:alsa, then, run retroarch, but unfortunately i still have no sound and the same error message that i show previously in this topic.