My kiosk app won't launch without root

Hello. I am developing my own snap. My program should work for Ubuntu Core. I run tests, I follow instructions, I put mir-kiosk first, then my application, but my application does not start automatically. My application only starts if I write “sudo snap run dalrao-app”, not work “snap run dalrao-app”. Moreover, I noticed that in my directory “/run/user/1000” there are no file “wayland-0”, and folder “snap.dalrao-app”, while they are “/run/user/0”. Tell me what my problem is.
I have tried running my app on Ubunty Desktop 20.04 x84_64 (it’s all right), Ubuntu Core (18 and 20beta) arm64 P4 (The problems that I described above).
link to my snapcraft.yaml - GitHub
link to my app in snap.store - DalRao App (for Mir)

Where are you running this? Ubuntu Core or a desktop? If the latter, this might help:

That seems like you are not running a Wayland server or your snap as your user, but there is a Wayland server running as root. This is the normal situation after installing mir-kiosk on Ubuntu Core.

If that’s what you are doing, your app should be running as a daemon (and as root) the existence of snap.dalrao-app in /run/user/0 suggests that it does (even if it doesn’t start successfully).

You can get logs of what happens when you app tries to start with snap logs dalrao-app. Try something like:

snap restart dalrao-app& snap logs -f dalrao-app

Everything is correct. It’s about running on UC. The /run/user/1000 directory does not contain folder “snap.dalrao-app”, unlike the /run/user/0 folder. /run/user/0/snap.dalrao-app exist.

I did as you said … I seem to see an endless loop.

Great. As you can see, the problem is that your application is reporting errors and failing to start. You need to figure out why and fix it.

I found and solved the problem. The fact is that my application uses a call to USB, while I did not use the “removable-media” plugin in the file snapcraft.yaml