We are investigating an issue with metrics aggregation for 2020-08-04 and will update here once we know more.
In case it’s relevant: yesterday I saw some anomalous “0 active install” days in the history of a bunch of my snaps. After ~30 minutes and a refresh, the values were correct again.
Quick update - we have found an error in the aggregation runs, but haven’t nailed down the root of the issue yet so likely tomorrow’s run will also be impacted.
A misbehaving database node revealed a consistency bug in our statistics aggregator. I’ve fixed the bug, but it’ll take a few hours to reprocess yesterday’s data.
I’ve rerun aggregation for 2020-08-04 and 2020-08-05, and everything should be fine from here.