manual review pending

I have created electron kiosk snap. The snap works fine.

Now I tried to publish this snap to `edge1 channel

Can someone approve it? Or is there a workaround?
https://snapcraft.io/pam-app/releases

Will need manual review...
The Store automatic review failed.
A human will soon review your snap, but if you can't wait please write in the snapcraft forum asking for the manual review explicitly.
If you need to disable confinement, please consider using devmode, but note that devmode revision will only be allowed to be released in edge and beta channels.
Please check the errors and some hints below:
  - (NEEDS REVIEW) 'daemon' should not be used with 'browser-support'

Thanks for making this forum post - the use of browser-support with daemon grants a lot of privileges to a snap (see the previous discussions for similar requests for some background on this:

and

Does pam-app absolutely require the use of browser-support? I understand the wish for daemon is to have long-lived daemon that is automatically started etc - in that case, perhaps the use of the snap_daemon user via system-usernames could help so that the snap doesn’t have to run as root.

However, even in this case, the daemon will still be started as root and it would have to drop privileges to the snap-daemon user, so this doesn’t entirely alleviate the security concern.

As such, if the use of browser-support is absolutely required, we would need to perform publisher vetting as though this were a request for classic confinement.

Looks like don’t need browser-support
snap-review pass!

1 Like

Excellent - thanks, I’ll remove this request from our internal queue then.