Manual review for photogimp

I have fork-patched gimp that makes life easier for those migrating from Adobe’s ecosystem, such as Photoshop, to GIMP, and to those who like simplified image editing software.
But I have a problem launching the store because it is requesting a manual revision, I’m already waiting a few days for this revision of both the stable version and the development version and has not happened yet.
If possible could someone do this review? Because I already have an audience waiting for this SNAP

Translated from Portuguese to English through Google Translator

Fiz um fork do gimp com patch que facilita a vida de quem está migrando do ecossistema da Adobe, como Photoshop, para o GIMP e para quem gosta de um software de edição de imagens simplificado.
Mas estou com problema para lançar na loja pois ele está pedido uma revisão manual, eu já estou a alguns dias esperando essa revisão tanto da versão estável como da versão em desenvolvimento e ainda não aconteceu.
Se possível alguém poderia fazer essa revisão?. Porque eu já tenho um público esperando por esse SNAP

Traduzido do português para o inglês através do Google tradutor

I’ve done this just now and the snap should pass automated review. Note that you are using the well-known DBus name, org.gimp.GIMP.UI, and since your snap is an improvement on GIMP, this makes sense. On the other hand, your snap will have a runtime conflict with the gimp snap such that both will not be able to run at the same time since the first one to bind to this DBus name wins. You may want to consider changing this to org.gimp.PhotoGIMP.UI or similar.

2 Likes

thank you, i will do that

Request for a new manual snap review of the new photogimp version

This text was translated from Portuguese to English by Google Translate

Pedido de uma nova revisão manual do snap da nova versão do photogimp

Esse texto foi traduzido do português para o inglês pelo Google Tradutor

Snap Store - https://snapcraft.io/photogimp

Have you made the corrections you suggested, please or could you manually review the new version?
This text was translated from Portuguese to English by Google Translate

Já fiz as correções que o senhor sugeriu, por gentileza o senhor poderia fazer a revisão manual da nova versão?
Esse texto foi traduzido do Português para o Inglês pelo Google Tradutor