Issue with mathpix-snipping-tool

Mathpix Snip fails to launch with the following msg. There a few posts with the same/similar issue, but I couldn’t find a solution. Any help would be appreciated.

Qt: Session management error: Could not open network socket
QNetworkManagerInterface::QNetworkManagerInterface(QObject*) propsReply "An AppArmor policy prevents this sender from sending this message to this recipient; type=\"method_call\", sender=\":1.125\" (uid=1000 pid=4699 comm=\"mathpix-snipping-tool \" label=\"snap.mathpix-snipping-tool.mathpix-snipping-tool (enforce)\") interface=\"org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties\" member=\"GetAll\" error name=\"(unset)\" requested_reply=\"0\" destination=\"org.freedesktop.NetworkManager\" (uid=0 pid=890 comm=\"/usr/sbin/NetworkManager --no-daemon \" label=\"unconfined\")"
QNetworkManagerInterface::QNetworkManagerInterface(QObject*) nmReply "An AppArmor policy prevents this sender from sending this message to this recipient; type=\"method_call\", sender=\":1.125\" (uid=1000 pid=4699 comm=\"mathpix-snipping-tool \" label=\"snap.mathpix-snipping-tool.mathpix-snipping-tool (enforce)\") interface=\"org.freedesktop.NetworkManager\" member=\"GetDevices\" error name=\"(unset)\" requested_reply=\"0\" destination=\"org.freedesktop.NetworkManager\" (uid=0 pid=890 comm=\"/usr/sbin/NetworkManager --no-daemon \" label=\"unconfined\")"

did you connect the network-manager interface for this snap ?

sudo snap connect mathpix-snipping-tool:network-manager

Thanks for the reply, ogra.

Now I get this error. mathpix snip runs in the background, and the shell session runs until I forcefully stop it.

Qt: Session management error: Could not open network socket