iCUE H60i with corsairlink

I have installed “OpenCorsairLink on Linux Mint”. However despite all my attemptes it fails to recognize “Corsair iCUE H60i RGB PRO XT” liquid cooling system.

Any help is much appreciated.

did you follow the instructions from snap info opencorsairlink (or from https://snapcraft.io/opencorsairlink) and connected the necessary interfaces ?

(note that there is also a contact link in both of these places to contact the author)

Yes I believe I did. The thing is, when I run the code, it does not prompt back with anything- so really I am assuming it can not recognize my cooler. Though an “lsusb” command lists the device correctly (meaning the O/S recognizes the device as attached to the USB port)

well, perhaps @degville can help then :slight_smile:

Thanks for pinging me!

Unfortunately, the upstream OpenCorsairLink project has been retired and I don’t think it supports the Corsair iCUE H60i RGB PRO XT.

However, @gokhan, your post and email did remind me to build a snap for its successor, liquidctl, which includes and expands on the original OpenCorsairLink code and hardware. Your Corsair iCUE H60i might not be currently supported (it seems close as there’s support for Corsair iCUE H100i), but I’ll keep the snap updated for new hardware additions.

I’ve just published a beta of the snap which can now be installed:

$ snap install liquidctl --beta
$ sudo snap connect liquidctl:raw-usb
$ sudo snap connect liquidctl:hardware-observe
$ sudo liquidctl list
Device #0: Corsair HX750i
Device #1: Corsair Hydro H100i v2

I’ve only got a very limited set of hardware to test, so I’d be very interested in any compatibility/usability reports.

1 Like

Thanks @degville, I did another test as per your instructions. Unfortunately, I had no success. I have now removed the liquid cooler and returned back to air cooling.