"human review required" for tundra snap

Hi,

I have published my first Snap recently, which is a fairly simple app written in Rust using GTK 3. Since I am using GtkApplication, the app automatically creates a D-Bus service. In order to run it as a Snap, I needed to define a D-Bus slot. I’ve chosen a name that includes my nickname and the name of my snap in reverse-domain style, so it should be unique.

And this is where the error from the title comes in - I have got human review required due to 'deny-connection' constraint (interface attributes) declaration-snap-v2_slots_connection (dbus-daemon, dbus) message after uploading my Snap. Since it has been a few days since I’ve requested manual review through dashboard.snapcraft.io, I would like to ask: is there anything else I should do, or should I just wait a little longer?

FYI, the name of the Snap is “tundra”, and I’ve requested manual review for revision #3, and then #14. Please let me know if there is anything more that I should do. Thanks for any assistance!

Thanks - normally this would happen automatically when we review the queue of outstanding snaps that are blocked so it would have got processed in the next day or so anyway - I have now granted access for this and revision 14 has passed automated review.

Awesome, thanks for helping!