Human review required due to 'deny-connection' constraint

When I publish my snap “dotup-app” I got this message:

The Store automatic review failed.
A human will soon review your snap, but if you can't wait please write in the snapcraft forum         asking for the manual review explicitly.
If you need to disable confinement, please consider using devmode, but note that devmode     revision will only be allowed to be released in edge and beta channels.
Please check the errors and some hints below:
  - human review required due to 'deny-connection' constraint (interface attributes)

I can’t find infomations what ‘deny-connection’ means. how can i avoid this mistake?

you are most likely using a super-privileged interface plug that requires manual approval and review (i.e. a system-files interface) …

i have moved your post into the store-requests category so it lands in the queue of the reviewers…

Okay, thanks. It’s a Flutter app without any special requirements. Is this manual approval required for each release?

No, if/when the approval is granted this will then apply for all releases. In this case I have already approved use of the dbus name (which is why it was blocked on the initial upload) and all subsequent revisions have passed automatic review and are now able to be released.

2 Likes