Help To build a unity 3D game in snap (problem to make this)

Hi!
I want to publish my game on ubuntu with snapcraft… my executable file is .x86_64
how i can make a build with snapcraft…
i make my possible to create the package but i got a hard time …

i dont know what is my mistake here : !..

my yaml text is :

name: MathSpace 3D
summary: 3D math game
description: |
Completely 3D math game in which the player has to escape the labyrinth by breaking the mystery blocks and solvin.
version: “1.0”
apps:
MathSpace3D:
command: MathSpace3D.x86_64
confinement: strict
plugs:
MathSpace3D-home:
interface: home

Thanks to help me ! please, i’m on ubuntu studio 20
oofffh

Assuming that your indentation in the yaml is correct (I can’t tell because you didn’t put it in a code block that preserves whitespace - add ``` above and below to do that) then the problem appears to be that you’re not adding any files to your snap package. You need to add at least one part entry that adds the execuable and any dependencies it requires into the snap:

parts:
    mathspace:
        source: .
        plugin: dump

You can use the gnome-3-28 extension to get access to gui libraries and configuration to enable sound without figuring things out yourself by changing your apps bit to:

base: core18
apps:
    MathSpace3D:
        extensions: [gnome-3-28]

Hi Thanks! i’m wonder what is the ASCII ? the message error is :confused: for your codes it will help me big ! i run the game just in rightclicking and execute the .x86_64 and the game run well. i think no need plugin or something…

I want my game in the Boutique snap please help me again is helping me in this moment.
my game here :
Capture d’écran_2

now my yaml file is :

name: MathSpace3D
 Completely 3D math game in which the player has to escape the labyrinth by breaking the mystery blocks and solvin.
version: "1.0"
parts:
    MathSpace3D:
apps:
    MathSpace3D:
plugs:
  MathSpace3D-home:

i got the same message ASCII error etc… message when i write : snapcraft into the terminal
thank you

The error that references ASCII is talking about your name: entry - you are using upper-case characters (M, S, and D). These are invalid names for the snap store - you need to change them to lowercase:

name: mathspace3d

Many thanks !! just search math space 3d on the store if you want to see…

what is the most to do to launcher the game? a icon “with image” on desktop? how can i make this?

You need to create a file ending in .desktop that follows the freedesktop specifications. Ensure it is built into the snap, e.g. by including it in the same directory as your executable, and then configure the snapcraft.yaml to associate it with the app:

apps:
    mathspace3d:
        desktop: somefile.desktop

replace somefile.desktop with the desktop filename you created.

ok it’s nice to help me for me ! thanks

i’m not able or in means to donate $ to canonical and snapcraft but i make 2 freewares donations !! i need to be bamboo zen on ubuntu :stuck_out_tongue: heheh thanks ! i just needed to add in my .yaml : audio-playback ! and all works well !

name: mathspace3d
version: "2.3"
parts:
    mathspace3d:
apps:
    mathspace3d:
        desktop: MathSpace3D.desktop
plugs:
  mathspace3d-home:
  mathspace3d-audio-playback:
    interface: audio-playback

!! wishing you of best for you too diddledani ! me … showbed… coming but snowbed too :stuck_out_tongue: hoping