Godot-mono fails to run

Hi there

I’ve installed Godot mono as a snap, because that seems the right way to go about it.

The command used was the one for the stable branch:
sudo snap install godot-mono --classic

It installs fine, but it fails to run:
$ snap run godot-mono
realpath: ‘’: Ingen sådan fil eller filkatalog
WARNING: initialize: XOpenIM failed
At: platform/x11/os_x11.cpp:192.
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
ERROR: initialize: Condition ’ !fbc ’ is true. returned: ERR_UNCONFIGURED
At: platform/x11/context_gl_x11.cpp:157.
ERROR: initialize: Condition ’ !fbc ’ is true. returned: ERR_UNCONFIGURED
At: platform/x11/context_gl_x11.cpp:157.
ERROR: is_viable: Error initializing GLAD
At: drivers/gles2/rasterizer_gles2.cpp:167.

(zenity:4184): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: 10:32:17.868: Cannot open pixbuf loader module file ‘/home/rasmus/snap/godot-mono/common/.cache/gdk-pixbuf-loaders.cache’: Ingen sådan fil eller filkatalog

This likely means that your installation is broken.
Try running the command
gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders > /home/rasmus/snap/godot-mono/common/.cache/gdk-pixbuf-loaders.cache
to make things work again for the time being.
Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file

(zenity:4184): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: 10:32:17.899: Cannot open pixbuf loader module file ‘/home/rasmus/snap/godot-mono/common/.cache/gdk-pixbuf-loaders.cache’: Ingen sådan fil eller filkatalog

Try running the command
gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders > /home/rasmus/snap/godot-mono/common/.cache/gdk-pixbuf-loaders.cache

(zenity:4184): Gtk-WARNING **: 10:32:17.899: Could not load a pixbuf from icon theme.
This may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be found.

(zenity:4184): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: 10:32:17.900: Cannot open pixbuf loader module file ‘/home/rasmus/snap/godot-mono/common/.cache/gdk-pixbuf-loaders.cache’: Ingen sådan fil eller filkatalog

Try running the command
Gtk:ERROR:…/…/…/…/gtk/gtkiconhelper.c:494:ensure_surface_for_gicon: assertion failed (error == NULL): Failed to load /usr/share/icons/Adwaita/16x16/status/image-missing.png: Ukendt billedfilformat (gdk-pixbuf-error-quark, 3)

I’m a bit uncertain what exactly the problem is, though it seems the only Error (which I’m thinking is causing the crash) is due to a missing Adwaita icon… While adwaita IS installed on the system, I fail to see what the problem is then?

I’m running elementary OS Juno by the way.