Global autoconnect qt-framework

Hello!

I would like global autoconnect enabled for the following snaps:

• qt-framework-5-15-core22
  • qt-framework-6-5-core22

This is to support the QT framework extensions in thi PR

2 Likes

Hi @jardon,

+1 from me for allowing a global auto-connect, but could I ask that you rename the interfaces within each of those snaps to reflect which snap they’re coming from.

In both snaps the interface reference is currently just qt-framework, but if they could be changed to qt-framework-5-15-core22 and qt-framework-6-5-core22 then I think we’re good to go.

Hi @jardon , Is there any updates regarding the possibility of changing the interface names? Thanks

@jardon ping, can you please update the iface references as suggested? Thanks!

@jardon ping, this request cannot proceed without the requested information.

Hey @jardon - since we’ve not heard back from you, we are removing this request from our review queue. When you have more time to respond, simply do so here and we can add the request back to the queue. Thanks

I’ve updated the snaps themselves, and will update the PR shortly.

@sahnaseredini can you review this?

+1 from me as well for enabling global auto-connect of qt-framework-5-15-core22 interface in qt-framework-5-15-core22 snap and qt-framework-6-5-core22 interface in qt-framework-6-5-core22.

2 votes for, 0 against. Granting the auto-connect mentioned above. This is now live.

Can you do the same for qt-framework-6-6-core22? or should i make a new forum post for new versions?

Sure, we can have the voting for qt-framework-6-6-core22.

+1 from me for enabling global auto-connect of qt-framework-6-6-core22 interface in qt-framework-6-6-core22 snap.

The same arguments given to grant auto-connect to qt-framework-6-5-core22 should also be valid for qt-framework-6-6-core22. Thus +1 from me.

+2 votes for, 0 votes against, granting auto-connect of interface qt-framework-6-6-core22 to snap qt-framework-6-6-core22. This is now live.