Distinguish between "system" snaps and self-installed snaps

Snaps make installing software very easy, which is good. What’s not so good is ending up with a bunch of software that I don’t actually use sitting around using up disk space (and perhaps other resources), so I decided to look through my installed snaps to work out if there was anything I could remove. This is a (semi-redacted) list:

Name                  Version                 Rev   Tracking   Publisher          Notes
core                  16-2.36.2               6034  beta       canonical✓         core
git-ubuntu            0.7.4                   392   candidate  canonical✓         classic
gnome-3-26-1604       3.26.0                  74    stable     canonical✓         -
gnome-calculator      3.30.1                  260   stable/…   canonical✓         -
gnome-characters      3.30.0                  139   stable/…   canonical✓         -
gnome-logs            3.30.0                  45    stable/…   canonical✓         -
gnome-system-monitor  3.30.0                  57    stable/…   canonical✓         -
gtk-common-themes     0.1-4-g88bc1b2          818   stable     canonical✓         -
lxd                   3.7                     9664  stable/…   canonical✓         -
snapcraft             2.43.1                  1871  stable     canonical✓         classic
spotify               1.0.94.262.g3d5c231c-9  28    beta       spotify✓           -
telegram-desktop      1.4.3-alpha-2-g0c2de43  291   candidate  telegram.desktop   -

As an Ubuntu developer, I’m aware that the gnome-* snaps are a core part of the Ubuntu experience, so I don’t want to remove them. I also assume that gtk-common-themes is required as part of that also, though even as a Canonical employee and Ubuntu developer I’m not 100% sure of that.

If I didn’t know these things due to my day job, it’s not clear to me that I would know that removing these snaps might lead to a degraded Ubuntu experience.

Is there some way we could indicate to users that some snaps perhaps should never be uninstalled unless you really, really know what you’re doing?

I’ve filed this in Launchpad as https://bugs.launchpad.net/snapd/+bug/1808050