Corebird doesn't load

Hi, as of last week I cannot get corebird to work anymore. I’ve checked and from the point this started I did not get an update for corebird itself. I do however apt update && apt dist-upgrade everyday.

When launching from the cli, this is what I see:

$ corebird 
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

(corebird:16298): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: style.css:20:13: The 'icon-shadow' property has been renamed to '-gtk-icon-shadow'

(corebird:16298): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: style.css:240:16: The 'outline-radius' property has been renamed to '-gtk-outline-radius'

(corebird:16298): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: style.css:246:19: The :insensitive pseudo-class is deprecated. Use :disabled instead.

(corebird:16298): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: style.css:247:25: The :insensitive pseudo-class is deprecated. Use :disabled instead.

(corebird:16298): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: style.css:252:36: The :insensitive pseudo-class is deprecated. Use :disabled instead.

(corebird:16298): corebird-WARNING **: Corebird.vala:377: Could not add window for account 'sergiusens'
Terminated

It just hangs there until I SIGKILL it. I checked denials and I see this:

= Seccomp =
Time: Aug  4 11:37:42
Log: auid=1000 uid=1000 gid=1000 ses=3 pid=16426 comm="corebird" exe="/snap/corebird/40/usr/bin/corebird" sig=31 arch=c000003e 50(listen) compat=0 ip=0x7f6f969af1d7 code=0x0
Syscall: listen
Suggestion:
* add one of 'browser-support, libvirt, network-bind' to 'plugs'

I checked /snap/corebird/current/meta/snap.yaml and saw these plugs:

plugs:
    - gsettings
    - home
    - network
    - network-observe
    - opengl
    - pulseaudio
    - unity7
    - x11

From snappy-debug it seems this is missing network-bind, what is strange though is that I asked around and I am the only one seeing this, more so, corebird and core have not changed or maybe core did change and I just hadn’t rebooted (the timeline is sort of in the limit of when I first noticed the issue).

This is really weird. I can’t think why it would even want to be listening for anything. And that it still works for me is what makes it even weirder.