Connect content interface plug to slot failed

Hi Team We recently found that we can’t connect our content interface plug to slot (even devmode) in the x-test snap if the snap is installed from store, but local build and install without this problem. Is there any permission I should request for this snap? or what can I do to solve this issue?

BR An

Hi,

Can you please provide more information? What is the snap, which interface are you referring to etc?

Thanks, Alex

Hi,

My Snap name is “x-test” and I try to connect x-test:xtest to x-test:xtest-319

and would show the error message below

error: cannot perform the following tasks:

• Connect x-test:xtest to x-test:xtest-319 (connection not allowed by slot rule of interface “content”)

snap connections information

Interface Plug Slot Notes content - x-test:xtest-314 - content - x-test:xtest-315 - content - x-test:xtest-316 - content - x-test:xtest-317 - content - x-test:xtest-318 - content - x-test:xtest-319 - content - x-test:xtest-320 - content - x-test:xtest-321 - content - x-test:xtest-322 - content x-test:xtest

BR An

hi @ChunAn - just for some more context, what is the idea behind plugging and slotting content interfaces from the same snap?

ping @ChunAn - can you please provide the requested information?

Hi Alex, Evan Sorry for late replay. We found the solution for this issue. I think we can close this case. Thank you for your support.

BR An