Cannot parse dump frequency: "sysfs", Unknown PCM default

Hello, I am trying to prepare a new version of our game, deerportal, and in the latest snap something strange is happening. I have plugs - pulseaudio etc. I am pretty new in snaps, any advice/help will be appreciated. Snapcraft file: https://github.com/deerportal/deerportal/blob/master/snapcraft.yaml

╭─bluszcz@taller ~/repo/deerportal  ‹master*› 
╰─➤  snap run deerportal
2018/05/12 14:39:41.635885 system_key.go:118: cannot determine nfs usage in generateSystemKey: cannot parse /etc/fstab: cannot parse dump frequency: "sysfs"
ALSA lib conf.c:3916:(snd_config_update_r) Cannot access file /usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf
ALSA lib pcm.c:2495:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM default
AL lib: (EE) ALCplaybackAlsa_open: Could not open playback device 'default': No such file or directory
Failed to open the audio device
An internal OpenAL call failed in SoundBuffer.cpp(46).
Expression:
   alGenBuffers(1, &m_buffer)
Error description:
   AL_INVALID_OPERATION
   The specified operation is not allowed in the current state.

An internal OpenAL call failed in SoundSource.cpp(37).
Expression:
   alGenSources(1, &m_source)
Error description:
   AL_INVALID_OPERATION

An internal OpenAL call failed in SoundSource.cpp(38).
Expression:
   alSourcei(m_source, AL_BUFFER, 0)
Error description:
   AL_INVALID_OPERATION

Failed to open sound file "/share/games/deerportal/assets/audio/dice.ogg" (couldn't open stream)

There’s two issues here:

1. Your application seems to be attempting to use alsa, not pulseaudio.
  2. Your application is trying to load the sound files from a location outside of the snap (/share/games/deerportal/assets/audio/dice.ogg). You need to coerce it to look for the files rooted with $SNAP; some applications provide environment variable overrides for such redirections.

Hi, thank you for the answer.

As far I understand issue with non accessible file, I don’t know what I should do with ALSA thing. When I compile game out of snap it seems to be using pulseaudio.