Cannot install anbox using snap , because of apparmor

hi , i run into errors when i try to install anbox using snap which is the only way to install it ,
i get this error:

Setup snap “anbox” (186) security profiles (cannot setup profiles for snap “anbox”

i have seen this issue in 4 different posts and threads in anbox github , snapd launchpad and here on snapcraft.io, but no solutions in any of them !
please help.

Kernel: 5.3.0-40-generic
snapd version: 2.42.1+18.04

what is the problem exactly ?!
do i have to make an apparmor special configuration for snap or something like that ?
i even stopped apparmor service , and then tried to install hello-world through snap, it didn’t work , same problem :

sudo snap install hello-world
error: cannot perform the following tasks:

• Setup snap “hello-world” (29) security profiles (cannot setup profiles for snap “hello-world”: cannot load apparmor profiles: exit status 1
    apparmor_parser output:
    Found reference to variable sys, but is never declared
    )

the same issue with every snap.

please help.

Dear medoking2900! I think this is an apparmor problem like you said. But first check this: “snap info anbox”. And check the “mount”. If isn’t clue for the files then the apparmor is the problem i think. You can try this first: “apparmor_status” Let see what we got :smiley: then we can go drastically movement like “purge” and “install” :confused: