Camera autoconnect request for cursorly

Hello, I would like to request auto-connection of camera interface for cursorly snap (snap id - P76zYHNoo1d8fyjIUvP9ZBjGt4ZlFTIe).

Cursorly uses machine learning to process the video stream from the camera and perform hand recognition. When users move their hands the cursor moves along. We also try to recognize certain hand gestures and every gesture is tied to an operation like clicking, scrolling etc. Essentially, the application is meant to serve as an alternative to the mouse.

Here is a demo which show the features in action.

Without the camera, the core functionality of the app will be affected. Would it be possible to get camera interface auto-connected?

P.S. My snap is private because I’m brushing up stuff for the final release. Do I need to make it public? I hope administrators can see it, nothing was mentioned in the documentation. Please let me know if I need to do further actions or provide more info.

Thanks

+1 to auto-connect for the reasons given. Also, it’s ok that your snap is still private.

+1 from me as well for auto-connect camera to cursorly since its clearly required for the snap to properly work. +2 votes for, 0 votes against, granting auto-connect of camera to cursorly. This is now live.