Autoconnect for hardware-observe for Lutris

@review-team I have recently snapped lutris, lutris as a game preservation platform tries to provide its users info regarding their hardware, graphics etc. to adjust their gaming needs respectively, i need autoconnect for hardware-observe as the hardware info section of the app wont work without it and after manually adding this plug it works fine, i want users of the snap to overcome the need to do it manually as otherwise the app appears broken as its settings section looks empty.

Edit: I also need autoconnect to use process-control by default as without it, the app doesnt function well, also the app wine wont run windows apps, so its also needed for proper functioning of the app

+1 from me for auto-connect of hardware-observe for lutris - this sounds quite expected.

Can you please give more details regarding the errors seen when process-control is not connected? This is a more privileged interface so it is not so easy to evaluate auto-connect requests - just saying ‘it doesn’t function well’ is not sufficient. Thanks.

Thanks, regarding the process control i dont think it will be needed for the current time period as i had requested it to fix problems regarding lutris not selecting nvidia drivers but that problem has been currently patched to upstream and as such the process-control plug wont be needed now, i will investigate if its need in the future and will create a another request if necessary

Ok thanks for letting us know.

+1 from me as well for auto-connect of hardware-observe for lutris

+2 for, 0 against. Granting the use of hardware-observe plug to this snap.

This is now live.

Thanks

Thanks, closing this.