What is the relationship between snapcraft keys, and Ubuntu SSO Key

So when following the tutorial to make ones own image, one step is to create a key.

I had already created a key on another OS installation (that got wiped because it couldnt support the nested VM I required to build snaps). This time on a different machine it asked me to create a another key, so it seems to me these keys aren’t permanent?
Yet it says First, sign in to the Snap Store (snap login) and check whether there is already a published key available. I logged into the snap store, went to my account, and could not find where my key is, or anything related.
Question 1: What is the url to see ones snap create-key keys?

Question 2: Are these snap create-key persistant in that if I format my computer and try create a new img, after snap login, will the key be retrieved from the server or is it gone?

Does this key tie into SSH’ing into devices running Ubuntu core? I ask this because since performing snap create-key my-key-name I have not been able to SSH into anything since. Maybe it is a co-incidence, or maybe the this snap create-key is tired to ones Ubuntu SSO SSH keys and I have broken something.

Question 3: What is the relationship between snap create-key and the ubunto SSH keys at https://login.ubuntu.com/ssh-keys?

When one uses a default or offical core installation, how does it authenticate you when you SSH in? Could anyone with a snap store login into a device I setup if they have network access?
Question 4: What are the security setup requirements to ensure my SSH details match the device I am trying to log into?

They would be gone. This thread might help:

There is none really.

This is public/private key cryptography. Only your public keys are uploaded to the store. The private keys live on your filesystem and like any other un backed up file, when they are gone, they are gone.

If you want them to be “persistent” you need to back them up :slightly_smiling_face:

Just an orthogonal side-note, if snapcraft was prompting you to install multipass inside a VM, you can just install LXD instead and use containers rather than a VM, so you run your linux VM and install LXD there, and snapcraft launches containers for builders instead of VMs