Use personal-files interface for dynocsv app

I rejected r6 and r7 which still used aws-profile. Please upload an updated snap. As mentioned, you’ll want to request a manual review for now since the review-tools aren’t in production yet, then we can approve it.

1 Like

Thank you, @jdstrand.

Just to be sure, when I publish the new snap version with the updated plug name, which actions I have to do? As the snap is automatically marked as “Waiting for manual approval”.

So do I need to do anything apart from just publishing the new snap version with the updated plug name?

Also when approved, when I publish some updated/changes to the app, it has to be manually approved on every release?

@akazlou Reviewers get notified when a snap is automatically marked as waiting for manual approval so you shouldn’t need to do anything on your side - however, you can also request a manual review ‘manually’ which will send out a second notification IIRC - this is useful if it has still not been approved after a few days - in which case it has likely fallen through the cracks and so a reping is handy.

I just manually approved r9. You’ll need to publish this to a channel now. The changes are made to the review-tools and I’ve requested they be pushed to production. This usually only takes a day or two, but since it is Thursday, it might not be until early next week. After it’s in production, it’ll pass automated review.

1 Like